Interactive Map: Visit PWD’s Philly Watersheds to view an interactive map of the watershed.
SEPA Watershed Alliance on TwitterMy Tweets
- Person in the Spotlight: David Robertson, Ph. D.
- The College Settlement Wetland Project will Help Improve Water Quality in Pennypack Creek
- Regional Watershed Group Workshops Provide Capacity Building & Technical Resources
- Municipal Stormwater Fee Legislation Under Consideration
- Temple and Villanova Monitoring Programs Seek to Document Watershed Health Improvements
TagsAbington Abington School District Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University act 167 basins BMP Brochures calendar citizens creek restoration Delaware River Eastern Delaware County Stormwater Collaborative education events facebook flickr grants involvement Jenkintown Creek maintenance meadows monitoring Municipal Workshop Mussels MWS newsletter nfwf Open Space Institute outreach Partnership for the Delaware Estuary Pennsylvania Environmental Council pennsylvania Horticultural Society Pennsylvania Resources Council Pennsylvania Stormwater Symposium Pennyback Pennypack Ecological Restoration Trust people phlupstream policy rain garden Riparian Buffer social media Stormwater Treatment Wetland streamkeepers streams Surveying Temple-Villanova Sustainable Stormwater Initiative Temple University Tree Planting Treevitalize TTF twitter Villanova University Volunteers watershed clusters Watershed Coalition of the Lehigh Valley watersheds wetlands whitemarsh Wiiliam Penn Foundation William Penn Foundation wissahickon yards